To be approved, you must have an active profile (with a recognizable face in your profile picture), answer all 3 member-request questions, and read through our group rules before joining. By joining, you are acknowledging you have read, understood, and agree to our group rules. We’re very protective of this space & will weed out any spam/fake profiles.
Yin Chang Host + Producer of 88 Cups of Tea
Moonlynn Tsai Co-Producer of 88 Cups of Tea Moonlynn grew up in the restaurant industry & has started multiple restaurants & upscale bars. She’s in the midst of developing new food industry related projects!
Racheal Colbert Super Intern at 88 Cups of Tea
Welcome to the 88 Cups of Tea community, a safe haven where storytellers gather to root for each other, connect, learn, grow, & share advice and wins.
88 Cups of Tea is a podcast that has grown into a mighty community. Each of our episodes feature kick-ass creative souls & are packed with motivating & actionable stories + how-to’s to make progress with your writing aspirations.
This is a safe space for our podcast listeners to get to know each other & cheer each other on with our writing + creative goals. I’m so excited to have this space where I can also update you on upcoming interviews, hear you out with your questions for specific guests & ask for your thoughts/input about the podcast overall.
Before you make yourself at home, please be sure to read through the group rules below. It is most important we keep this a warm, safe, supportive & helpful community. In order to keep it this way, posts or comments that violate any of the following rules will be deleted & members will be removed from the group without warning.
1) Please be courteous & introduce yourself when admins/moderators tag you in our ice-breaker thread. Imagine this group as a home you’re entering. It’s nice to say ‘hi’ to those who live in the house!
2) We value paying it forward. As an overall rule, comment on other people’s posts before you post your own.
3) No promotions of any kind. [Do not post affiliate links, links to your products, links to a Facebook group, links to your website.] Exception, if someone’s post asks for help & you so happen to have a piece of content that directly solves or answers their question, please feel free to share the link in the comment of that specific thread.
4) No sharing/critiquing/feedback on your writing. This group serves as a support group rather than a writing workshop. However, we absolutely encourage you to connect with each other outside of the group about it if it’s MUTUALLY beneficial.
5) No ranting, bullying, trash talking. This is a positive, warm, and welcoming community. Anyone that disrespects this will be removed immediately.
6) In our Tuesday “Toot Your Horn” thread, we encourage you to share positive reviews of your published work and/or comment about your latest storytelling-related achievement, this is the only exception to rule #3 where we encourage you to share links that are related to your exciting storytelling-related news of the week.
7) We discourage posts that only link directly to your book’s sales page. It will be removed.
8) We aim for each thread to stay on topic. Post non-thread related questions in the main comment box on our page. This helps our group easily spot your questions & have the chance to respond.
*This is a new community, rules may be added/changed as we grow.