88 Cups of Tea is turning four years old on August 8th
My deepest gratitude to our community for jumping in with ideas to celebrate our 4-year anniversary milestone. Throughout the month of July, there’s been a whole lot of brainstorming from our community of Patreon Family, FB group members, Instagram friends, the 88 Cups of Tea team and unofficial advisory board.
We thoughtfully considered each and every suggestion before narrowing them down to the top four ideas and we’re spreading the different deadlines throughout August for a month-long celebration. Choose how you’d love to join in! You can even celebrate with us all four ways (Wow! How lucky am I?!) I’m honored and grateful for your participation and a heartfelt thank you for getting us to four years.
Know a fellow 88 Cups of Tea Storyteller? Please share this info with them and pass it on!
1. APPRECIATION POST
All throughout August, share what 88 Cups of Tea means to you or wish us a happy birthday!
- Write a social media post or post a picture of where you listen to our podcast from! Sending extra air hugs and hearts to those who post a birthday party related pic or a ‘happy birthday’ sign. (Be sure to include #88CUPSOFTEA so we can find you & repost!)
- One of our favorite ideas from an incredibly thoughtful Storyteller in our community: write and publish a blog post to let us know how 88 Cups of Tea has been a part of your life. Deadline by Monday, August 26 at 11pm EST (8pm PST) We’ll gather your links and create a post on our 88 Cups of Tea website that’ll feature a consolidated list of your URLs to link back to your sites! If you share your link on social media, please include #88CUPSOFTEA as part of the celebration to help us spread the word.
2. PATREON EXCLUSIVE
Guess what? We reserved a little special something for our Patreon family…four Super Storytellers get the chance to interview for their own 10-minute segment that will be stitched to the end of an upcoming podcast episode.
Patrons who’d love a chance to get picked will need to fill out an online form by the deadline.
Deadline: Friday, August 30 at 11pm EST (8pm PST)
The four Super Storytellers will be chosen the first week of September and those who are selected should be ready to hop on a Skype audio call for the interview anytime in September!
3. GLOBAL LIVESTREAM EVENT
Aug. 31 at 9pm EST (6pm PST): let’s celebrate together from the comfort of your own home! Have a cup of tea ready, unwind with fun chats and get ready for a chance to win some awesome prizes!
- Click here to RSVP your attendance! Or click on the ‘register now’ button in the calendar below.
- There will be a portion of the livestream where I’ll select some of your pre-submitted questions to answer during the event. If you’d love a chance to submit your question, please click here!
- We’re unveiling our brand new logo that our designer has been working on for months!!!
- More details to come!
4. BOOK SWAP (DEADLINE PASSED)
We’re shaking things up from our annual 88 Cups of Tea Holiday Book Swap and hosting an additional swap this year ‘cause we heard our community loud and clear, our Storytellers would love for us to host one in honor of our birthday! A quick overview, you’ll select one book you’re excited about and mail it to your assigned book swap partner from our 88 Cups of Tea community. All Storytellers are welcome and must join our private Facebook group in order to submit your names for the partner matching process. To participate and for further instructions, click here ASAP and submit by the deadline on Saturday, August 3rd at 11PM EST/8pm PST.