Hal Elrod is the #1 best-selling author of “The Miracle Morning”, one of the highest rated books on Amazon with over 900 five-star reviews. His story is particularly interesting because he died at the age of 20 from a fatal car accident and then spent 6 days in a coma, only to wake up and find out that all odds were against him.
From his own life experiences, he wrote THE MIRACLE MORNING to guide people towards performing at their highest level in every aspect of their life, specifically by waking up early in the morning. We chat, not only about the inspiration behind his book, but we also dive deep into the world of self-publishing for writers and authors. Want to know how to self publish a book? Hal breaks down all the steps he took to self publish his book so that you can find inspiration in self publishing your own!
Learn More About Author Hal Elrod
In addition to being one of the highest rated keynote speakers in America, Hal Elrod is the #1 bestselling author of what’s being widely regarded as one “one of the most life-changing books ever written,” THE MIRACLE MORNING: THE NOT-SO-OBVIOUS SECRET GUARANTEED TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE…(BEFORE 8AM). He’s also a Hall of Fame business achiever, one of America’s top Success Coaches, an ultra-marathon runner, and grateful husband, and father.
Known as “Yo Pal Hal” since hosting his first radio show at age 15, his greatest triumph came at age 20 after he was hit head on by a drunk driver (at 80 mph) and found dead at the scene.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The #1 quote from Jim Rohn that changed Hal’s life and the foundation of how he lives his life (It will change yours too!)
- What Hal did to keep accountable to complete his book
- How to self publish a book
- What the single most important factor is to close the gap on how we are currently performing and the level we are capable of performing
- How you’re able to write your book while on commute (really neat app that helps to transcribe your audio recording!)
- Why Hall chose self-publishing over traditional publishing
- Breaking down your financial return between choosing self-publishing VS. traditional publishing
- How he recorded his audiobook and the financial side of it
- Actionable steps on how Hal self-published his book
- How you can build and grow a massive email list
Hal’s Recommended Book & Resources:
Please Leave a Review
It means so much to me to be able to share my interviews with you. Ratings and reviews on my podcast’s iTunes page helps a LOT in helping me to spread the word about the podcast. The more ratings and reviews I receive, the more you’re helping with the ranking of my show. That means there’s a higher chance of my podcast being found and subscribed to. Please leave me honest feedback as I read every single one and want to know how I can make improvements and continue delivering awesome content. Click here to leave a review for 88 CUPS OF TEA.
Thank you so much in advance for leaving me a review and rating!